Thank you for considering Haywards Heath Harriers.
Before applying, please read the following guidance notes which will explain the application process and what happens next:
- Please complete all sections of the form. If the question is not applicable to you, select or input 'Not Applicable'. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
- For Junior applications, (under 16 years old), please read the following document:
- For Senior applications, (16 upwards), please read:
- All documents are available on the Club website - Documents, Policies and Procedures page.
- Additional Information for new members can be download here[TO BE UPDATED]
Payment of Fees
- Once we have processed your application, you will be sent an invoice via email for payment. This will come directly from England Athletics and uses a secure payment gateway. Please keep and eye out for it and check your spam folders regularly
- Membership of Haywards Heath Harriers is conditional on payment being received. Should you need to discuss payment, please contact us at [email protected]
Your participation at events
- The club is active across a wide range of leagues, distances and team events. We can only do this with the participation of our junior and senior members. We would therefore recommend you choose the option to register as an EA/UKA athlete; this will enable you to compete for the club as and when you wish to do so.
- On receipt of payment, you will be issued with a club vest which you will need for official events where you are competing as a Haywards Heath Harrier. Many members also choose to wear their club vests with pride at other events throughout the year.