With the easing of lockdown restrictions, the club has undetaken a series of risk assessments to identify the best way we can safely return to training while adhering to the government guidelines on social distancing and England Athletics best practice.
As we transition to our autumn / winter training routine, things will be a little different.
Here's a brief summary of how we will be conducting training for the senior endurance group:
- We will continue with our strategy to run in groups of five, plus a run leader
- The group leader will remain responsible for inviting members to a specific training session
- We have developed a rota of suitable running locations across Haywards Heath, Cuckfield and Lindfield. Risk assessements for all locations are included below
- Your group leader will advise you on the meeting location and time for your session. Please note that we will NOT be congregating at Warden Park school
- Please pay special attention to your group leader as as times and locations of training are liable to change
The following documents explain the current situation in more detail, how and when we will will be conducting training going forward and the additional safeguards that are in place for your safety.
All members are asked to familiarise themselves with these documents. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the club via the usual channels.
Winter training at various locations - (from 15 September)
Summer training at Whitemans Green (from 7 July)